Yes, another person can receive your order on your behalf at the address specified on your order (for example, the receptionist at your office). To do so they must show our delivery partner a valid ID of their own (National ID or Iqama Number).
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my order?
- How do I select a delivery date and time for my Home Box furniture?
- Can I change my delivery address after I've placed my order?
- Can I book a preferred delivery time?
- Do I need to hand over my Cash on Delivery payment before my products are assembled?
- Do you deliver to multiple addresses?
- Do you deliver to countries outside Saudi Arabia?
- I was unavailable each time your delivery partner tried to contact me. Can you ask them to call me again?
- Do I need to show my ID when my order arrives?
- Can someone else receive the order on my behalf?