No. You cannot earn Shukrans when you shop using promotional or Return Vouchers. If you place an order using a voucher and another payment method such as Cash on Delivery or Credit Card, you will earn Shukrans only on the amount paid by Cash on Delivery or Credit Card.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my already-linked Shukran card number with a new one?
- How does VAT work when I spend Shukrans?
- Are the Shukrans I earn affected by VAT?
- What is Shukran?
- Can I earn and spend Shukrans across all the countries in which Shukran operates?
- How do I join Shukran?
- What happens when I spend my Shukrans and then return an order?
- I already have a Shukran membership. How do I earn Shukrans on my online purchases?
- When happens when I spend my Shukrans and then cancel an order?
- I've signed up for Shukran online but haven't received my membership card. Who should I contact?