When you cancel an order placed using Shukrans, we will reimburse the value of the Shukrans that you've spent. It will either be refunded to My Credit in your account or emailed to you as a Return Voucher (if you're a guest user). The Shukrans you've earned on your order will be taken back.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my already-linked Shukran card number with a new one?
- How does VAT work when I spend Shukrans?
- Are the Shukrans I earn affected by VAT?
- What is Shukran?
- Can I earn and spend Shukrans across all the countries in which Shukran operates?
- How do I join Shukran?
- What happens when I spend my Shukrans and then return an order?
- I already have a Shukran membership. How do I earn Shukrans on my online purchases?
- When happens when I spend my Shukrans and then cancel an order?
- I've signed up for Shukran online but haven't received my membership card. Who should I contact?