When you return a product to a store, the Shukrans you've spent will be credited back to your Shukran account.
Articles in this section
- I paid for an order using My Credit balance and then cancelled the order. What happens to my balance?
- If I buy a product partly with cash and partly with My Credit balance, a Return Voucher or a Credit Note, and then return it to store, how is my refund calculated?
- What is My Credit?
- I paid for part of my order using either My Credit Balance or Return Voucher and the rest of it with a Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal. I want to return the entire order now. How is my refund processed?
- I paid for part of my order using a Return Voucher and the rest with my Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal, and then cancelled the order before it was dispatched. How is my refund processed?
- Can I return part of a promotional purchase, where the discount was calculated on the total cost of my purchase?
- Will my VAT be refunded when my products are returned?
- What is your policy on returns?
- If I return a product to store, can I receive my refund partly in cash, and the remaining as a Credit Note?
- What is your returns policy on Home Box products?